Blakemore Holiday Red & White Duet: Wine Gift Basket
Two wines, chardonnay with apple, pear and citrus notes, and cabernet with smooth dark fruit flavors, from Blakemore Winery are nestled among Wine Country favorites like sesame crackers, smoked Gouda cheese spread, Italian milk chocolate, Lindt milk chocolate truffles, Ghirardelli milk and dark chocolate peppermint bark, spicy honey crunch snack mix, Walkers shortbread cookies and more to create this unique holiday wine basket.
- Cabernet Sauvignon (750ml)
- Chardonnay (750ml)
- Peppermint Dark Chocolate Truffles (2pc)
- Smoked Gouda Cheese Spread (3.5oz)
- Hot Honey Crunch Mix (1.5oz)
- Godiva Lave Cake Truffles (2pc)
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Balls (2pc)
- Truffettes de France Cocoa Dusted Truffles (3pc)
- Sesame Crackers (2oz)
- Cioccolateria Verona Bar Italian Milk Chocolate (3.53oz)
- Cookie Butter Cake (1pc)
- Ghirardelli Square Peppermint Bark (1pc)
- Ghirardelli Square Peppermint Bark with Dark Chocolate (1pc)
- Walkers Shortbread Cookie (2pc)
- Panearte Limoncelli Cookies (2.82oz)
Special Shipping: This gift basket cannot be shipped to the following states: MS, SD & UT.
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.