Golden Holiday: Gourmet Gift Basket
Wish them a glittering golden holiday this year with a gift basket that will dazzle and delight. A gorgeous gold colored container overflows with goodies. Everyone will love the sweet tastes of chocolate fudge, sugar cookies, chocolate truffles, chocolate toffee, cheese straws, cheese and crackers, hot cocoa mix, peppermint popcorn, Godiva chocolates, chocolate-chip cookies, and much, much more. Delicious!
- Caramel Popcorn (5 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate Truffles (4.2 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (2.5 oz each, 1 count)
- Toffee Bark (7 oz each, 1 count)
- Dessert Cookies (6 oz each, 1 count)
- Biscotti (1.75 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate Dipped Caramels (4.25 oz each, 1 count)
- Crackers (4.4 oz each, 1 count)
- Mini Meltaway Mints (10 oz each, 1 count)
- Roasted Nuts (3 oz each, 1 count)
- Cheese Straws (2.5 oz each, 1 count)
- Gourmet Cheese (4 oz each, 1 count)
- Spicy Mustard (1.25 oz each, 1 count)
- Wafer Cookies (4.4 oz each, 1 count)
- French Truffles (3.5 oz each, 1 count)
- English Toffee (1.7 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate Dipped Nuts (2 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate Bar (3.1 oz each, 1 count)
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.