Hobson Estate Red Collection: Gourmet Wine Basket
Hobson Estate cabernet, zinfandel, pinot noir and merlot are brought together with some of our most requested gourmet fare. Lindt milk chocolate truffles, rosemary crackers, garlic herb cheese wedges, bacon habanero snacks, organic dried figs, vanilla fudge with sea salt, Lily O'Brien's sticky toffee, sesame cranberry cookies and more make this wine basket perfect for all of your celebrations and parties.
- Hobson Estate:
- Cabernet Sauvignon (750ml)
- Zinfandel (750ml)
- Merlot (750ml)
- Pinot Noir (750ml)
- Belvaux Cocoa Dusted Truffles (3pc)
- Cranberry & Sesame Cookies (3.52oz)
- Hot Honey Crunch Mix (1.5oz)
- Lily O'Brien's Sticky Toffee (3pc)
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Balls (2pc)
- Bacon Habanero Bites (2.8oz)
- Vanilla Fudge with Sea Salt (2pc)
- Olives (3.5oz)
- Italian Pretzels with Olive Oil (2.82oz)
- Italian Crackers with Rosemary (3.52oz)
- Sonoma Jacks Cheese Wedges Garlic & Herb (4oz)
- Sunny Fruit Organic Dried Figs (1.76oz)
Special Shipping: This gift basket cannot be shipped to the following states: MS, SD & UT.
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.