Kiarna Vineyards Holiday Red Duet: Wine Gift Basket
Two wines, cabernet with smooth dark fruit flavors, and merlot with notes and aromas of cherries and chocolate, from Kiarna Vineyards are nestled among gourmet favorites like sesame crackers, smoked Gouda cheese spread, Italian milk chocolate, Lindt milk chocolate truffles, Ghirardelli milk and dark chocolate peppermint bark, a Hammond's milk chocolate biscuit bar, spiced waffle cookies and more to create this unique holiday wine basket.
- Cabernet Sauvignon (750ml)
- Merlot (750ml)
- Bridget's Peppermint/Dark Chocolate Truffles (2pc)
- Smoked Gouda Cheese Spread (3.5oz)
- Hot Honey Crunch Mix (1.5oz)
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Balls (2pc)
- Maxim's Chocolates with Mint (3pc)
- Truffettes de France Cocoa Dusted Truffles (5pc)
- Sesame Crackers (4oz)
- Cioccolateria Verona Milk Chocolate Bar (3.53oz)
- Ghirardelli Square Peppermint Bark (1pc)
- Ghirardelli Square Peppermint Bark with Dark Chocolate (1pc)
- Hammond's Milk Chocolate Biscuit Bar (1.25oz)
- Spiced Waffle Cookies (2.82oz)
Special Shipping: This gift basket cannot be shipped to the following states: AL, MS, SD & UT.
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.