Seasonal Extravaganza: Holiday Gift Basket
Make the season bright with this huge and delicious basket. A tasteful selection of gourmet goodies overflow from an elegant woven basket, including decadent chocolate truffles, savory cheese & crackers, and festive Holiday cookies. The perfect gift to satisfy the whole office or family.
- Biscotti (6 oz each, 1 count)
- Cracker Crisps (3.5oz each, 1 count)
- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans (4.25oz each, 1 count)
- Gourmet Cookies (6 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (2 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate Rolled & Filled Cookies (4.4 oz each, 1 count)
- Gourmet Cheese (4 oz each, 2 count)
- Smoked Salmon (2 oz each, 1 count)
- Peppermint Popcorn (3.5 oz each, 1 count)
- Hot Cocoa (1 oz each, 1 count)
- Cashew Roca (1.27 oz each, 1 count)
- Godiva Chocolate Truffles (4.25 oz each, 1 count)
- Holiday Cookies (2 oz each, 1 count)
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares (5.25 oz each, 1 count)
- Crackers ( 1.5 each, 1 count)
- Smoked Nuts (2 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate Truffles (3.5 oz each, 1 count)
- Olives (2.5 oz each, 1 count)
- Cheese Straws (2.5 oz each, 1 count)
- Chocolate-Covered Fruit (4.5 oz each, 1 count)
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.