Taittinger La Francaise : Champagne Gift Basket
- Taittinger Brut La Fran aise is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier wines from at least 35 villages.
- This wine has a subtle, pale gold color with fine, persistent bubbles.
- It is delicate, with aromas of peach, white flowers, vanilla pod, and brioche on the nose and flavors of fresh fruit and honey on the palate.
- A delicious assortment of gourmet snacks and exquisite chocolates accompanies this sparkling champagne.
- Taittinger Brut La Francaise (750ml)
- Choco Voglia Cream Filled Truffles (3pc)
- Godiva White Chocolate Truffles (2pc)
- Walnut Cookies (6oz)
- Hammond's Lemon Cakes (3pc)
- Lille Chocolate Cookie Thins (3oz)
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles (2pc)
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip (1oz)
- Palmiers Pastry (1.27oz)
- Roasted Garlic Onion Dip Mix (0.5oz)
- Svadista Naan Crisps (2.5oz)
- Valley Lahvosh Sesame Rounds Crackers (2oz)
- Willamina's Bakery Fruit Filled Pastries (2pc)
- Sconza Milk Chocolate Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel (2.82oz)
Special Shipping: This gift basket cannot be shipped to the following states: AR, CO, GA, KS, KY, ME, ME, MS, NY, OH, OK, SD, TX, UT, VT.
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.