The Connoisseur: Gourmet Gift Basket
Celebrate and share with this gourmet gift basket filled with a collection of sweet and savory favorites. Cheddar cheese biscuits, vanilla fudge with sea salt, a Godiva dark chocolate ganache bar, hazelnut cookies, cracked peppercorn crackers, garlic herb dip mix and a trio of olive oils, Italian milk chocolate tiramisu truffles, bacon habanero snacks, olive pesto tapenade, Italian sesame cranberry cookies, olives and more make The Connoisseur your go-to gift for families, friends and clients.
- Belvaux Cocoa Dusted Truffles (3pc)
- Soft Nougat Fruit & Nut Bites (4pc)
- Cracked Peppercorn Crackers (2.5oz)
- Cranberry & Sesame Cookies (3.52oz)
- Hot Honey Crunch Mix (1.5oz)
- Garlic & Herb Dip Mix (1oz)
- Bacon Habanero Bites (2.8oz)
- Socado Tiramisu Milk Chocolate Truffles (3pc)
- Vanilla Fudge with Sea Salt (2pc)
- Olives (3.5oz)
- Buiteman Cheddar Cheese Biscuits (2.6oz)
- Ciao Italia Tapis Italian Snack Crisps with Olives (2.82oz)
- Dolcetto Wafer Cookies Hazelnut (0.9oz)
- Godiva Dark Chocolate Ganache Heart (1oz)
- Lanzetti Pesto Olive Tapenade (6.5oz)
- Zouitina Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boxed Set (2oz)
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.