Tis' the Season - Large: Gourmet Gift Basket
This holiday gift basket has something for everyone. Butter cookies in a decorative tin, vanilla fudge with sea salt, Ghirardelli milk and dark chocolate peppermint bark, crackers, smoked Gouda cheese spread, olives, organic mulling spices, Godiva milk chocolate caramels, dark chocolate truffles, candy cane almonds, lemon cakes, dark chocolate covered marshmallows, hot cocoa, Lily O'Brien's sticky toffee, Lindt milk chocolate truffles and more are tastefully wrapped and topped with a matching bow.
- Baked Crackers (3pc)
- Smoked Gouda Cheese Spread (3.5oz)
- Hot Honey Crunch Mix (1.5oz)
- Godiva Milk Chocolate Caramels (2pc)
- Walnut Cookies (6oz)
- Lemon Cakes (3pc)
- Lily O'Brien's Sticky Toffee (3pc)
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffle Balls (2pc)
- Martinelli's Organic Mulling Spices (2pc)
- Svadista Naan Crisps (2.5oz)
- Vanilla Fudge with Sea Salt (5.3oz)
- Soft Nougat Fruit & Nut Bites (4pc)
- Olives (3.5oz)
- Cookie Gallery Tuttino Chocolate Cream Cookie (3.5oz)
- Sconza Candy Cane Almonds (2.82oz)
- Ghirardelli Square Peppermint Bark (1pc)
- Yves Thuries Dark Chocolate Ganache Truffles (6pc)
- & More
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.