Wild Horse Red Wine Quartet: Valentine's Day Basket
They'll enjoy four great wines from California's Wild Horse Winery: cabernet, pinot noir, merlot and red blend. A curated selection of Godiva dark chocolate covered pretzels, vanilla fudge with sea salt, poppy seed and sesame cracker assortments, Daniele Genoa salami, hummus, Vine e Formaggio smoked gouda cheese spread, Riffs bacon on the go and more make this wine basket one to remember this Valentine's Day.
- Wild Horse Merlot (750ml)
- Wild Horse Red Blend (750ml)
- Wild Horse Pinot Noir (750ml)
- Wild Horse Cabernet Sauvignon (750ml)
- 57th Street Poppy & Sesame Seed Crackers (3.5oz)
- Belvaux Cocoa Dusted Truffles (9pc)
- Brown & Haley Cashew Roca (2pc)
- Vino e Formaggio Smoked Gouda Cheese Spread (3.5oz)
- Ciao Italia Mini Ritelle Cranberry & Sesame Cookies (3.52oz)
- Hot Honey Crunch Mix (1.5oz)
- Godiva Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels (2pc)
- Riffs Bacon on the Go Sweet (0.7oz)
- Hummus (3oz)
- J&M Cabernet Wine Biscuits (2.5oz)
- & More
Special Shipping: This gift basket cannot be shipped to the following states: AL,AR, CO, GA, KS, KY, ME, MI, MS, NY, OH, OK, SD, TX, UT, VT.
Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Amazon Warehouse, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Amazon Global Store Return Policy
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Amazon will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.